Give us a nutritious (and crazy-delicious) vegan dish and we're all in. Add a sprinkle of CBD to the equation and we're talking next level. Featuring a beautiful mix of vegetables and topped with the perfect tahini sauce — complete with our Instant Zen CBD powder — it may just be one of our forever-after favorite dishes.
1 hour 15 minutes
1 acorn squash
1 head of cauliflower
6 large rainbow carrots
¼ cup tahini
½ tsp cumin
3 Tablespoons olive oil
2 packets Prima Instant Zen
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut acorn squash in half, remove all seeds, place two halves face up on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cut cauliflower and carrots into chunks.
- Place on separate baking sheet, drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil plus salt and pepper.
- Set vegetables inside oven, bake for 20-25 minutes rotating occasionally.
- Place Tahini, juice of 1 lime, cumin, and 2 packets of Prima Instant Zen into small blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds and remove.
Stuff half of acorn squash with roasted veggies, drizzle with tahini sauce and top with pomegranate seeds. Optional: top with additional sea salt and pepper.