Skin Therapy Skin Butter
Ultra-rich, soothing body butter to combat dry, dehydrated skin
Soothe and replenish dry, dehydrated skin with our luxurious body butter infused with hemp extract, five organic oils and butters, and an aromatic blend of citrus, clove, geranium and ylang ylang essential oils. This all-over moisturizing butter is ideal for rough, dry skin and troublesome areas like hands, heels, elbows and knees.
275mg Hemp Extract per jar
+ Shea Butter, Jojoba, Hemp Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter
3 oz. (85g)
GUARANTEED.30 days to try it and love it — or send it back.
Deeply moisturize and soothe rough, dry and troublesome skin with this calming, lightweight body butter infused with five organic oils and butters. Our pure and potent hemp extract works with polyphenols and fatty acids (from hemp seed and jojoba oils) to soothe and balance, while natural humectants draw moisture into the skin. A targeted blend of phytosterols helps support skin integrity, and shea and cocoa butters lock in moisture. Super rich but never greasy, this delicious smelling butter absorbs to give your skin the therapy and relief it needs.
Featuring an aromatherapeutic blend of citrus, clove, geranium and ylang-ylang essential oils.
Apply as needed to rough, dry skin — or skin that needs an instant pick-me-up.
For external use only.
Consult with a doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Whole Plant Hemp Extract: Helps calm and soothe — while helping to support the skin barrier and combat environmental stressors.
- Shea Butter: Rich in antioxidants and nutrients (like Vitamin E, Vitamin-B complex, copper, and zinc) to balance, replenish and leave skin feeling healthy and soothed.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Considered an "ester" because it is similar in structure to the natural oils of our skin, it is a rich moisturizer to help improve skin suppleness and keep skin calm
- Hemp Seed Oil: Nourishing, amino acid-rich oil that helps to improve skin’s barrier, reduce visible redness, and relieve discomfort while calming and soothing skin
- Cocoa Butter: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, with a thick texture that forms a protective barrier on the skin and helps preserve moisture
- Coconut Oil: Contains high levels of fatty acids and is known to have antioxidant properties and acts as a nourishing natural moisturizer
- Olive Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, including oleic, palmitic, and linoleic acids to nourish and moisturize the skin, as well as phenolic compounds with antioxidant properties
Full Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Olivate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Xanthan Gum, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Distearate, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Monoglycerides, Phytosterols, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedarleaf) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Virdis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Squalene, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar) Wood Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopherol (NON-GMO)
*Certified Organic Ingredient
- Jar: 25% recycled glass
- Cap and disk: Recyclable polypropylene (#5) and foam
- Liner: Recyclable fluted cardstock
- Box: FSC-Certified card stock (harvested from trees located in responsibly managed forests)
Recycling Instructions: Separate and flatten liner and carton; place in recycling bin. Unscrew cap and remove disk from glass jar; rinse and place disk in recycling bin. Remove foam liner from inside of cap; toss foam liner in trash. Rinse cap to remove any residue before recycling.
Certified Plastic Negative: This product has a negative plastic footprint. Prima removes twice as much plastic waste from the environment as we use in our packaging.
All of our products are designed, tested, batched and packaged in the USA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3rd party tested
Frequently Asked Questions
Skin Therapy hemp body butter features a targeted blend of 5 organic oils and butters to support rough, dry, and troublesome skin. It can be used all over the body or just on dry patches that need a little extra love like your hands, elbows or knees. It also features an essential oil blend of citrus, clove, and cedar for a warm and soothing aroma — a little something extra for the mind and senses.
Generally speaking, body butter is thicker than your everyday body lotion so it’s extra nourishing to dry, unhappy skin. With the added benefit of hemp extract to support skin health, you can count on Skin Therapy hemp body butter to pack an unbeatable, soothing punch.
Yes, in fact, you can consider hemp body butter your sensitive skin’s long lost soul sister. We test all of our skin and body products for sensitivity to ensure they are hypoallergenic. Skin Therapy’s there to nourish, support, and replenish your skin’s barrier when it needs some extra TLC. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t need a little extra TLC every once in a while?